Postgraduate Study is the continuous form of scientific and educational activities of the Veterinary Faculty of the
Veterinary Faculty Postgraduate Study is performed at two levels:
- Postgraduate Study for acquiring scientific degree of Master of Veterinary Science;
- Postgraduate Study for acquiring professional degree of Specialization in a particular field of veterinary area.
Postgraduate Study of the Veterinary Faculty is organized through scientific and organizational areas in the fields:
Animal health protection, within which postgraduate studies performed by the following majors:
- Parasitology & Invasive Diseases with Epizootiology
- Infectious Animal Diseases with Epizootiology
- Veterinary Epidemiology & Economics;
Breeding, reproduction, nutrition and the economics of animal production with the following majors:
- Poultry Production & Health Care
- Physiology and Pathology of Reproduction of Domestic Animals
- Ecological Animal Husbandry
- Clinical Pathology, Diagnostics and Therapy of Carnivores & Pets;
Veterinary-sanitary control and technology of production and trade of food, with the following majors:
- Radiation Protection of Animal Production,
- Food Hygiene & Technology.
Depending to current needs for postgraduate education, other majors may be organized, whose curricula and syllabi, after passing all the legal procedures, become a part of this Regulation.